Information on Industrial/Organizational (Business) Psychology

On this blog, there is so much talk about Clinical and Counseling psychology.  I want to give readers an opportunity to hear about the career options available with a doctoral degree in Industrial/Organzational (I/O) psychology.  Instead of me going into all the facets of I/O psychology, I will include some videos in which an expert and a student in the area of I/O discuss this subfield.  The first video presenter is a professor at CUNY in New York.  The second video presenter is an I/O psychology student, who will discuss her knowledge of I/O psychology.


*Note: These videos are not intended to persuade students towards a particular subfield or university.  Nor does the author of this blog correspond with the programs or individuals featured in the videos. The videos in this blog are utilized to provide divergent perspectives on the subject at hand.  All students should choose universities, programs, and professional affiliations that they feel fit their interests and lifestyle.




Popular Posts