New Site Design!


Hello, I am glad that you took the time to visit my blog.  I have been on a break for a while, but am back to share some insight into getting into a doctoral or master's level program.  I want to let you know that I have changed the layout of the blog for those that are frequent visitors, so you will see changes in design and perhaps temporarily see mismatch themes.  I am working diligently to correct any videos that are no longer available or color theme issues, as I love to have a professional looking site for my domestic and international viewers. 

For those that are new to my site, WELCOME! I am happy that you are reading my blog about gaining admission into psychology programs.  You are joining countless other viewers who rely on my website for information on psychology.  I have viewers from the U.S., Ukraine, Germany, Russia, France, U.K., Canada, Brazil, and South Korea among the top countries that view my material.  You are in good company.

Just to recap the history of this blog I'll share what this site is about. My blog started out helping viewers learn about the requirements of doctoral admission into Clinical and Counseling Psychology programs, but over time, my blog has morphed into so much more than just admissions processes.  My blog now covers issues on ethics, trends in the field, specialization areas in psychology, therapy methods, page for taking a free career assessment, master's level licensure, associates level licensure, etc. I have had a wonderful time writing these posts and encourage you to reach out to me by email, if you feel the need to ask questions or have comments to add. 

Remember that you can always change the language on my blogsite by going to the top left corner and clicking translate and selecting your appropriate language.  Once again, thank you for reading my latest post, expect more posts to come shortly, and please be patient with me as I finish changing the font and colors of the individual posts.

As always, take care and I wish you all the best!

Psy Doc.

Popular Posts