Happy New Year! Updates.

Below, I have included a graphic representation of all the countries that have found the content on this site useful.  It is my goal to continue reaching students and professionals from across the globe.  I have had the pleasure of learning more about psychological practices in countries like Germany and Canada through this website.  In the near future, I will begin expanding on additional areas of psychology.  Here is a preview of blog topics that I will publish: Social Psychology, Finances and Graduate Student Life, Unpaid Internships, Finding Opportunities, Settling in a Niche, and Blending your Professional Experiences.  Well, It is my hope that everyone is doing well.  Some of you have hopefully applied for positions or admission into graduate school.  If you would like to share your experience about how this blog has helped you get into graduate school, then email me at psydocinfo@gmail.com.
 

Popular Posts